ABOUT MATT


I grew up the oldest of five children, and like Emilie, have a close relationship with my parents, brothers, and sisters. I enjoy getting together with them often for big family dinners and games. I love to play and watch basketball, especially the Utah Jazz. If I could have grown another ten inches I think a professional basketball player would have been a great job. Because the basketball career didn’t exactly pan out, I decided to stay in school and graduate from the University of Utah with a bachelor’s degree in Exercise and Sport Science. I went on from there to get my Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the University of the Pacific. I love being a Physical therapist and helping my patients return to the functional activities they have lost due to surgery or to illness. Besides work and basketball, I enjoy being outdoors, especially boating and camping, and eating at good restaurants. What makes those things even more fun is being able to do them with my family. I feel very blessed to have Emilie and Caleb in my life. We have lots of love and lots of fun in our home.

No comments: