ABOUT EMILIE


I grew up as the oldest of three kids in a very traditional and close-knit family. I have one brother and one sister. Looking back on my childhood, I can’t believe how lucky I was to be raised in a loving and secure environment. I met Matt during my first semester at college. I graduated from the University of Utah with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and spent several years in the work force before becoming a mom to Caleb and choosing to stay home with him full time. I had always dreamt of being a full-time mom and despite the temper-tantrums, the messes, the piles of laundry and dishes, I’d have to say I’ve never been happier. I love to read and play the piano when I have a little bit of spare time. I love music in all its forms and would love to learn to play the guitar. I am in charge of the children’s program at my church and love to watch them as they learn about God, Jesus, and about their own purpose in this life. I have hair that I can’t control, and I hate to cook. I also hate spiders and bugs. I love to be outside and I like to walk to the grocery store or the park with Caleb whenever I can. I’m learning a lot about gardening, and in the summer I spend most of my time weeding the granny garden we inherited when we bought our house.

No comments: